Free FLV to iPod Converter
Convert FLV to iPod format anytime once you download the free FLV to iPod converter from FLV.com. Once you've installed the FLV to iPod converter on your computer, you can save any video you enjoy online to your desktop, then convert the flash video to your iPod using the conversion software. Now you don't need to be at your computer in order to enjoy your favorite video.
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "iPod"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in iPod format.
The iPod is a portable media player created primarily to play mp3 files, first released by Apple in 2001. The iPod also plays DRM (Digital Rights Managed) supported files such as AAC. The iPod has been redesigned and improved upon many times since it was first introduced, with different generations and different models being released. The first two models of the iPod used a hard disk for storage as Apple had the technology to make these very small. Since then, however, they utilize a flash memory.
Looking to convert FLV files for another device? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to play on almost any device:
FLV to iPhone
, FLV to PSP
, FLV to PS3
, FLV to iPad
, FLV to Zune
, FLV to DVD