Free FLV to PSP Converter
Many people use their PlayStation Portable device as a portable media player as well, but files need to be in a format compatible with the system. You can download the FLV to PSP converter from FLV.com and then save videos directly to your computer where you can then convert the flash video to PSP format and put it on your device. With this free FLV to PSP converter, you can watch and share your favorite videos from YouTube on your PSP without ever connecting to the Internet!
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "PSP"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in PSP format.
Sony introduced the PlayStation Portable (PSP) device in 2004 as the first handheld gaming console using the optical disc format for its main storage. The device is capable of play Universal Media Disc (UMD) files as well as connecting to your PS2 and PS3 consoles via Remote Play, making it possible to play the games you already have for your home system on your portable player. The PSP has Wi-Fi connectivity as well, allowing users to surf the Internet and check e-mails. It currently does not support Flash video files.
Looking to convert FLV files for another device? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to play on almost any device:
FLV to iPhone
, FLV to PSP
, FLV to PS3
, FLV to iPad
, FLV to Zune
, FLV to DVD