Free FLV to MPEG Converter
Convert FLV to MPEG in no time using the free flash video to MPEG converter download found at FLV.com! Share your videos via email, on your website, or pop it onto your portable media devicewho says you can't take it with you? The FLV to MPEG converter is safe to download and so simple to use, you'll wonder why you waited so long!
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "MPEG"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in MPEG format.
The Moving Pictures Experts Group (MPEG) created the standardized format for video and audio compression. First there was MPEG-1, which is compressed at the quality of VHS movies and is good for encoding a movie onto a compact disc. MPEG-2 was created in order to match the higher quality of movies today on Blu-ray disc and through digital television. The term MPEG refers usually to either of these two formats, while mp3 and mp4 refer to MPEG-3 and MPEG-4, respectively.
Looking to convert FLV files to another format? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to the following popular formats:
FLV to AVI
, FLV to MP3
, FLV to MP4
, FLV to 3GP
, FLV to WMV
, FLV to MP2
, FLV to OGG
, FLV to ASF
, FLV to 3G2