Free FLV to iPhone Converter
Many people now use their iPhone as their primary media player now. Some flash video files will not play on the iPhone, however, so if you don't want to open up a web browser, or are in a place without access, using an FLV to iPhone converter is the best way to save videos to your mobile device. You can download the free FLV to iPhone converter at FLV.com and then easily save and convert flash video to iPhone format files ready to play anytime, anywhere.
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "iPhone"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in iPhone format.
The iPhone is a line of smartphones that were created and introduced by Apple, Inc. in January 2007 as Internet and multimedia-enabled devices. The iPhone is now in its fourth generation. As well as being a phone, of course, the iPhone is also able to take photos and video, supports text messaging and visual voicemail, functions as a portable media player and with its 4G network accesses the Internet for e-mail and web browsing. The touch screen design with a virtual keyboard has become the model other smart phones rushed to copy.
Looking to convert FLV files for another device? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to play on almost any device:
FLV to PSP
, FLV to PS3
, FLV to iPad
, FLV to Zune
, FLV to DVD