Free FLV to WMV Converter
You can use the FLV to WMV converter at FLV.com to convert your favorite videos to WMV files so they are compatible to play back with your windows media players such as your desktop or laptop computer. Save copies of the videos you love to watch again and again before they disappear from your favorite video site, and without hAVIng to rely on Internet access. Converting flash video files to WMV is easy and free!
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "WMV"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in WMV format.
The WMV format (Windows Media Video) was created by Microsoft for use in the Windows Media Player application. It is a compressed video file format developed before MPEG-4 had a standardized version. Typically a WMV file is encapsulated in an ASF container format ad needs to be extracted using a codec in order to play.
Looking to convert FLV files to another format? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to the following popular formats:
FLV to AVI
, FLV to MP3
, FLV to MP4
, FLV to 3GP
, FLV to MPEG
, FLV to MP2
, FLV to OGG
, FLV to ASF
, FLV to 3G2