Free FLV to Mp4 Converter
If you've always wished you could take a video you find online with you, you can simply use the FLV to mp4 convertor that is free to download at FLV.com and you'll be sharing that video on your phone to your friends at the park over lunch. Transferring flash video files into mp4 files is as simple as downloading and initiating the FLV to mp4 converter on your home computer.
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "mp4"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in mp4 format.
Mp4 is the industry standard file format for playback on most video players including the iPod and most smart phones today. The mp4 format (or MPEG-4) was developed specifically in order to save video and audio files in a smaller size without sacrificing quality. Files stream effortlessly in this compressed mp4 format and you can save an mp4 file to your computer, your audio player, or your phone.
Looking to convert FLV files to another format? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to the following popular formats:
FLV to AVI
, FLV to MP3
, FLV to 3GP
, FLV to WMV
, FLV to MPEG
, FLV to MP2
, FLV to OGG
, FLV to ASF
, FLV to 3G2