Free FLV to iPad Converter
The always innovative Apple introduced the iPad and millions rushed to buy it. But guess what? It doesn't play Flash video files either, just like your other portable media devices. Download the free FLV to iPad converter and you can now save your favorite flash video to your iPad with ease. Converting FLV to iPad file-friendly format is the best way to share your videos with others.
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "iPad"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in iPad format.
The first iPad was unveiled in April of 2010 as a Wi-Fi model, followed by a Wi-Fi plus 3G model a month later. The iPad 2 was released in March of 2011. The iPad is a device known as a tablet computer, designed to be primarily used as a platform for audio-visual media. It is lighter than a laptop computer, and heavier than a smartphone, and is controlled by a multitouch display. The iPad runs on the same operating system as the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Looking to convert FLV files for another device? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to play on almost any device:
FLV to iPhone
, FLV to PSP
, FLV to PS3
, FLV to Zune
, FLV to DVD