Free FLV to Zune Converter
Saving a video from YouTube or some other online site gives you an FLV file that you cannot play back on your portable devices. If you want to take it with you, all you need to do is use the free FLV to Zune converter you can find at FLV.com. The application is simple to install and even simpler to use. A few clicks and you can convert your flash video file to a Zune format, and you'll be on your way. Converting FLV to Zune couldn't be easier.
Just follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Download the free FLV Converter from flv.com and follow the instructions to install.
- Open the application FLV Converter that you downloaded and saved to your computer.
- Click "Add files"
- Browse and click on the flv file you wish to convert.
- Choose output format "Zune"
- Click the tab "Output Path" to choose your file destination.
- Click "Convert video", progress bar indicates how much time you have left.
- That's it! You now have your video in Zune format.
The Zune is Microsoft's answer to the iPod, and more. It's a portable media player as well as an entertainment platform. The first Zune player was released in 2006 with a capacity of 30 gigabytes as well as an FM radio. The fourth generation, the Zune HD, appeared in May of 2009 and boasts the Zune's first touch screen. It is available in 16, 32, and 64 GB of flash memory.
Looking to convert FLV files for another device? With FLV.com's FLV Converter
, you can convert flv files to play on almost any device:
FLV to iPhone
, FLV to PSP
, FLV to PS3
, FLV to iPad
, FLV to DVD